Issue 4 is in stock and shipping now!
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Cherishing natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life, the intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine is entirely in English and includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue four includes:
· 142 pages
· 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Emily Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson, Isabell Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewart andCamilla Vad.
· an interview with Jared Flood
· a long-format story about La Bien Aimée
· my story by Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
· a Q&A with Susanne Sommer
· a travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Making is a bi-annual themed publication of projects for knitters and makers. Join editor, photographer, and designer, Carrie Bostick Hoge of Madder, on this exciting project that brings crafts people...
This issue our contributors have designed their knits using a postage stamp as inspiration. Where possible, each design uses a yarn which originates from the same country as said stamp...
Noro Kureyon 30th Anniversary Collection Photos of each pattern included in this edition, along with yarn requirements, can be found here.