IN STOCK, AND READY TO SHIP!
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Cherishing natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life, the intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine is entirely in English and includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue one includes:
• 116 pages, uncoated, high-quality paper (weight approx. 450 grams)
• 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (designers: Joji Locatelli, Stephen West, Veera Välimäki, Meiju K-P, Susanne Sommer, Suvi Simola, Marianne Isager, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Heidi Alander, Jonna Hietala)
• instructions on how to make a cross-stitch bracelet
• a long-format story about Joji Locatelli
• an interview with Helga Isager
• a Q&A with Stephen West
• On the Origin of Wool – a visit to a local sheep farm
• A story on wool by Megan Elizabeth of Wool Days
• a travel guide to Lisbon featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop